Set yourself up for success right off the bat with this 22-spread (44 page) Wedding Guide template created for wedding photographers. Bella was created with a film photographer in mind, this design is intended to support 4:3 film imagery, but can be customized to work for any format. The look & feel is a marriage of simplicity & class with a light, friendly and romantic theme. Bella is undeniably high-end but very approachable.
The Wedding Guide template includes 10 different sections, including things like the importance of timelines, tips for getting ready locations, what to expect out of portrait times, and lighting situations to be aware of. It's aimed to help clients who aren't as photography-minded have a streamlined wedding day as well as get the most out of your time together (and save your inbox!). There's even a place to showcase your favorite vendors.
This template also includes written copy for each section (as well as prompts to help you write your own) but also boasts plenty of opportunities to customize to your own brand & voice. You can drop in your own images, rearrange pages or take them out completely, change typefaces & color, and most of all — give your brand another opportunity to improve the client experience. As always, the template comes with how-to guides including videos on how to fully customize the booklet.
This template is meant to match the styling of the Bella Pricing Guide Template. Use both as an awesome branded bundle for your business.
INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD:
• Letter-size InDesign template for WEB (to be exported as a pdf & sent to your clients via email or embedded online)
• Letter-size InDesign template for PRINT (to be exported as a file to be sent to print using MagCloud — print ready file is included)
• 44 pages (22 spreads) including:
- Table of Contents
- Hello & Thank You
- What to Expect
- Getting Ready Info
- First Looks
- Portraits (Couple, Wedding Party, Family)
- Ceremony & Reception
- Tips & Tricks
- Vendor Recommendations
• FREE typefaces & their download links
• Help Guide with tutorials + exclusive access to online tutorials
* Images courtesy of O'Malley Photographers, and are not included (you will drop in your own).
• Compatible with CS4/5/5.5/6/CC
• .idml file included
DESIGN & CUSTOMIZATION
• Pages can be added or deleted to suit your needs
• All elements can be edited including color, size & placement
• Typefaces can be changed as needed
• Content guides to help you decide what to write, including prompts
• Does NOT include photographs (for display purposes only) or mock-ups of magazine
• This template requires Adobe InDesign to customize (cannot be opened or used with Photoshop or other programs). If you do not have Adobe InDesign, you can sign up for a free trial here.
• Due to the nature of digital products, no refunds will be issued